RE: women and cars

Again, if anyone wishes to consider the underlying differences, may I
again suggest "Sex and the Brain", Jo Durden-Smith and Diane Desimone.

By no means, PC agenda though it may be, are differences simply a matter
of conditioning or cultural expectations (though sufficient conditioning
may create exceptions to innate capabilities, or lack thereof).

Verily there are exceptions and arrays of competencies -- my own daughter
is quite good at fixing cars (though she is the typical woman driver; an
obstruction to anyone knowing where they want to go, with the judgement of
spacial realtionships to do so expeditiously) -- I recognize that as an
<exception>.  Of course, there is also a handfull of women who develop
spacial reasoning to the extent of excellent performance on the track.
Such exceptions <do not> undermine broad, innate, differences.

r.m.bies