Tail light assembly gaskets

To all Alfisti and the person looking for tail light assembly gaskets =
for
Milano

I was at a home improvement center (local not a chain) today and found =
tubular weather stripping that is near match to that used as tail light
assembly gaskets in the Milano.  It comes in two sizes: 7/16 inch by 17 =
foot
and =BD inch by 10 foot for $2.69.  The front cross section would look =
an "eye
bolt" or like an "O" sitting on top of an "I".  The "I" will fit in the
grove in the tail light and the "O" is the seal between the tail light =
and
the body of the car.  This product is made in Canada by or for W.J. =
Dennis &
Company in ILL.  If for any reason you can not find it in your local =
home
improvement center let me know I'll send you some or put you in contact =
with
the my local home improvement center.

Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI