Lookin' for headlights also a couple engines for sale

I am looking for a set of quad halogen headlights to fit the '78 Sport
Sedan (Alfetta outside the USA). They're a gift for a friend of mine: she
doesn't like the wretched US rendition of sealed halogen headlights, she
prefers the component type with the sharply focused hi-lo split or the
old Cibie Z-Beams. Particularly the latter.

I can't seem to find these in Quad setups here in the US anymore,
although I found the Hellas for the Spider at IAP. If anyone has a lead
on them in the US, or if any of the european contingent would care to
pick up a set for me and ship them, please contact me to arrange details
of payment and shipping.

On another topic, I'll likely be left with two Spider 2000 SPICA engines
after my Frankenstein project is done, one 1978 and one 1979. Both of
them have about 100,000 miles on them, the '78 runs very nicely, I
suspect the '79 does too but I have never run it. Both will go with
clutch and bell housing, airfilter and maybe even airpump. I should have
one transmission as well (going to keep one for myself). Located in the
San Jose, California area. If you are interested, contact me and we'll
work out the details.

Other parts will likely come available as this project continues, stay
tuned.

Godfrey