Restarting my Alfa

After more than two years in storage, my 69 1300 Junior Spider is ready to be
restarted.
I had just changed the oil and filter, removed the spark plugs and cranked
the engine over couple of time.  The engine seems to turn over alright.  I
replace and clean two filters before the dual Weber and put some fresh petrol
in the tank.  Should I just use the starting fluid to start the engine now, or
is there anything else that I should do.

Thanks for your help.

Wayne