re: Ansa vs. Stebro

Gee, I guess that this subject hasn't been beaten to death quite yet
!!!

1.  Stebro's exhaust systems, because of their design, stainless or
not ( BTW, stainless is NOT measurably heavier than mild steel)
virtually always weigh less than factory, or Ansa, for that matter -
and I know this from having hands-on compared the weights of virtually
all of Stebro's product with: Ansa, Eberspacher, Mercedes, Audi, Alfa,
Bosal, etc., etc.

2. Longevity is stainless is WAY better than anything else - it will
outlive most of us!

3. From my experience, again, most of Stebro's product on everything
from Porsches to GTV's to whatever, just sounds *Better* - period.

So, I'm "throwing down the gauntlet" to anyone with the contrary
opinion. (The above, though, is not opinion, just fact).

John Denis  (P.Eng.)
'89 Milano Verde
'74 Datsun 260Z
'93 Acura Legend