Brakes fading...

Hi All,

I noticed in the past couple weeks that occasionally while braking
that the pedal fades and I have to pump it. I looked over the
system and there no leaks of brake fluid. This anomaly does not
happen all the time, may twice on my way to work which is about
12 miles in traffic.

I plan to replace and bleed the brake system with fresh brake fluid
at the weekend, I figure this should be a good start. Any ideas on
what could be causing this? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

John Davis
Satellite Beach, FL

'89 Spider Veloce