Steering Vibrations

I'm having some vibrations in my 85 Spider when I hit 55 - 65mph, it seems
to be a body vib not from the steering. Just had a front end alignment and
the wheels have been balanced. Is it possible that it could be ball
joints/tie rods? How do you check these? I also get a rear end "jiggle"
when going over bumps or road imperfections. I'm a novice with Alfas,
having just bought my first so any advice would be appreciated. This digest
is a great forum for information for guys like me, thanks for all the help.

John Petrella
85 Spider Graduate
94 Infinity J30 (wife's)