164 24v For sale *Very Reasonable*

I'm selling my 164 24V 1993 L Reg, Bordeaux Metallic, 88K miles Black leather, heated seats, All Major work done no need to service for 45,000 miles apart from oil and filter changes, A/C Climate Control, Folding Mirrors, Autodip Mirror, Alarm, Electric Seats MOT & Tax.
This car has been well maintained.
Problems with the car: Exhaust blowing, Digital Readout on Climate Control fading ( common problem), but A/C works fine. Need to sell, give me offers on 0973 238 113 (UK)