Re: alfa-digest V7 #434

> Also, does anyone know where I can get the thicker, vented rear brake
> rotors that are normally found on the Zagato ES30 transaxle? Maybe
> they are Brembo product?
>
> Thanks for anything anyone might know!

I believe International has in stock 2 pairs of those rotors. When I was there, I
was
interested in making the same modification to my Verde. Alas, I sold the car
before
completing the project. I had them ordered in, they should still be there. Yes,
they're Brembo.
It was actually my (now) colleague at Centerline who made me aware of this
modification. There is a spacer block you have to have machined to space the
two halves of the caliper apart in order to accommodate the wider rotor. Steve
(the 116/119 guru at Centerline, as opposed to Stephen, the 750/101 guru) has
these installed on his GTV6. He could give you some first hand knowledge.

Joel Hailey
Centerline Products
Boulder CO
303-447-0239