Some GTV part info

2.5 L V6 owners, here's a (possibly) useful NAPA part
number:

2-12083 = fuel injector seal kit, $1.50

If you've not replaced the seals on the fuel injectors, you
might be experiencing a profound vacuum leak. From what I
can tell, these seals are made of a better type of rubber
than the OEM seals...neoprene, perhaps? My local NAPA had 6
sets in stock, which confirms thoughts that these are used
on many makes/models. Amusingly though, their computer
system insisted that I needed 12 kits for my GTV6. I guess I
missed hearing about the Alfa Romeo V12...hmmm, do you think
I could fit a Lamborghini 12 in my GTV6?

6201 (stock # 546201) = '83 GTV6 air filter, $25 or so.

They didn't have the part in stock at 5:20 PM, so they
ordered it and had it waiting for me at 7:30 AM the next
day.

NAPA also had in stock the cap and rotor which collectively
cost about $9. I'm becoming more and more impressed with
these guys.

Also, Mastro is starting to part out a black Milano...I
picked up 3 injectors on their rail for the price of one.
When compared to what's under the hood of my GTV, these
parts look mint. Contact AlfaBill ( alfabill@domain.elided )
for requests. The car is in Florida, but they'll ship.

Now...with a non-drippy injector, will I finally pass my
idle HC test at the DOV? More on this saga after Monday.

One last thing, here's a link to a series of manual pages
from the Bosch L-Jetronic system manual:
http://www.conservatory.com/vw/manuals_nyx/L-JetronicWithLam
bda.html Alfa reprinted much of this info in their Tuning
manual but this is pure gold for the Bosch theoretical info.
Yes, it's on a VW site, but it applies to GTV6's, post-Spica
Spiders and Milanos...sorry Motronic-controlled 164's, this
site ain't for you.