Milano brakes & Sport Springs

I think my 89 Milano Gold (NON-ABS) has a brake curse... PO had master
cylinder replaced along with rear rotors (wore the pads down to the
metal) and I've had to have the front rotors machined after they became
warped. Well... it's vibrating again when I brake. Like when I'm going
60 or so and just even lightly tap the brakes (so the pads contact the
rotors) the whole car vibrates and I can feel it in the pedal. And when
coming to a stop at lower speeds I can also feel the pedal pulsating.
Now just recently (yesterday) I've noticed a clink clink clink clank
noise from the right-front as the car comes to a stop. Any ideas what
this could be? And how much of a pain is it to pull the rotors off the
front and change the pads? I've never done this before. How do I
separate the caliper halves? What about doing the pads on the rear? That
looks like a big pain! Some one also said something about wheel bearings
might be the cause of my vibration. How do I check these? And if I keep
warping rotors, should I look into investing in some drilled rotors (I'm
looking to take it on the track now and then). How much would they gouge
into my bank account? Any recommendations on where to get them?

I'm also interested in buying some Sport springs for my Milano. AR
Ricambi has Sport springs (33% stiffer.. 2.3. in lower) and Super Sport
springs (53% stiffer...9 in lower) Is 53% too stiff for road use, is it
going to make the ride really uncomfortable? I'd go with the 33%
stiffer, but don't want to lower my car 2.3 in! And how do I lower the
torsion bars once the springs are installed? Some one on the digest
mentioned SPARCO springs being better than Ricambis, but he never gave
me contact info. Anyone? Info? Recommendation? Anything?

 Thanks in advance

   -Chip Mutza
89 Milano
San Diego, CA