Spider's FS Questions

I stopped by to look at two Spiders ('78 & '79) that I've seen sitting for
the last several years. I was able to catch the owner and he is now ready
to sell these cars. He wants $1000.00 for both cars.

Both cars are more or less rust buckets. They have been sitting outside for
at least 6 years, that I know of. The '79 is in better body shape than the
'78. Both cars are complete and all internal and external parts are there.

Question is are they worth $1000.00 or do I offer him $500.00?????

Karl A. Rickert
C Stock Alfa Spider #38
Dixie Region SCCA
TLS #25