More 164 Questions

I was told recently, while getting my car aligned, that the power
steering rack bushings need to be replaced on my '91 164L beacuse the
whole rack would move from the right to the left when turning the
steering to the max l&r limit.  I witnessed this firsthand.  Is this
common or is more work need to be performed?

Also, my brake ped. stiffens up when the brakes get hot.  I reada thread
sometime back that this is an indication that the M.C. or brake booster
is shot.  Which one, how much?

Also,  how do I know if the ABS system is working correctly on my 164?

Also, how easy is it to change the headlight lightbulbs?

Chip Schug