spoilers

I mentioned the recent string about the "Mille-Miglia" and accessorised
Alfetta GT's to a friend and he requested I post that he has 5 NOS rear
spoilers in his inventory.  These are new never installed wings that
affix to the rear hatch through which the hatch release button
protrudes.  On the top side they were secured with aluminum brackets
about 4" in from the ends of the spoiler.  He does not have the upper
brackets and you would have to fabricate them.  The lower edge appears
to attach with small sheet metal tabs that are glassed into the
assembly.  He didnt mention a price, but I suggest they would not be
very pricey.  He is a former factory mechanic and picked them up there.
They are plain black gelcoat with no nameplates or markings.

Contact Nick 562-691-4241 m-f 8-5

Usual disclaimers, no financial etc...

Ian

'61 spider