Re: alfa-digest V7 #423

Just for info I have a set of Borranis with 6" rims (Kelsey Canada) welded
on, which I inherited with the car from its racing past. The extra offset
seems about evenly distributed, and they fit fine, also with 185/65-15s,
using the 1/4" spacers in front. Other guys I know have been happy with the
5-1/2" rim mod (Ford Ranger, I believe.) Ask Tom Sahines.

Sid Gage