'92 Alfa 75 (UK Spec) crank pulleys

Hi guys,

Does anyone on the list have a 1992-on Alfa 75 3.0V6 (UK Spec).  I am trying to source a crank pulley for those cars, but the parts
guy at Mangoletsi said that they are "different" from the Alfa SZ pulleys (he didn't say what exactly, I'm guessing the part numbers
are different).

Best I can tell, the SZ that I examined had the same pulley system as the US-spec Milanos, with the addition of the timing gear for
the Motronic pickup in the back of the pulley.  In front of that, there are three slots for the three services; water pump &
alternator, the power steering and the A/C.

Are your UK-spec cars equipped with the same pulley system?

Thanks in advance!

Nizam