Wheels for sale

Greetings Digesters,
I am offering for sale a set of 7x15 Borbet mesh style wheels. These are
the wheels that were installed on my Milano at the time that the photo
was taken in the middle of the IAP catalog (if you want to see what they
look like). They are a BBS style, with polished spokes and rim, and a
dark grey background. They are now on my 164, so they fit both cars.
There are 5 wheels; the 4 on the car, which have about 40K on them, and
a 5th which has never been used and is still in the box.
Price $700.00
email or call at work
Joel Hailey
Centerline Products