Milano Clutch Died!!

HELP!! I have a 89 Milano Gold, and on my way home from work for my
dinner break tonight my clutch died. I was approaching a stoplight, and
went to press clutch in to stop and noticed it felt funny. When I went
to start off again I couldn't push the pedal in. I had to push on the
pedal as hard as I could to get it to disengage. So I drove home in the
shoulder in 1st gear. What could be the cause of this? The slave
cylinder? I am hoping it doesn't need a new clutch! Praying that is is
simply a hydraulic hose that busted... although I have a feeling it's
not that simple (cheap). I think I have a curse. Every time I save money
up for performance parts.. some thing breaks! ANY help would be great. I
rely on this car every day as it is my daily driver. Thanks

   -Chip Mutza
89 Milano Gold
San Diego, CA