Re: 185/65-15 tires on Giulietta Spider

Good luck with the TZ wheels. As for the 185/65-15 tires, did you try them
on the stock steel wheels? I (and others I know) run them on the stock
(Borrani on mine) 4-1/2 X 15 wheels with little problem. In my case I use a
spacer of about 1/4" behind the wheel to clear the upper ball joint in the
full range of vertical movement. And as has been pointed out, reinforcing
the rear axle trailing-arm brackets is a good idea.

Sid Gage
750 spider