Cylinder Heads

	I bought a spare 4 cyl Spica head last week. Needed to rebuild the
one in my car and wanted to do some porting and polishing, but didn't want
to leave my Alfetta out of commision for too long... So anyway, I have just
been staring at it for the last week and wanted to let everyone know that
it looks great on a coffee table in case you were wondering. It is a
beautiful casting, I wonder how they do that.
	I was examining the combustion chambers and noticed something that
seems strange. #1 & #4 are different than #2 & #3 which probably doesn't
matter, it just seems kind of odd. The valves have more shrouding (I think
thats the term) on the first and last cylinders. Anyone know why they are
like that?

- -Curious Obie
'78 Alfetta GT-two headed beast