Momo adapters.

Hello all,
As most of us know, after an exhausting search, Momo does not manufacture a
steering wheel adapter for the Alfa Romeo Spider any longer.  I am in search
of a used one, so that I may consider if duplication is feasible in order to
fill a need out there, and ultimately to install a Momo steering wheel on my
own Spider.

Does anyone know if such a project has been pursued?  Is the device a fairly
simple design that a good machinist can replicate?
Does anyone dare to part from their own, for a fee?
Should I even waist my time?

Any info sent in for "the cause" would be greatly appreciated.

Ciao

Rick Rodosta
Eugene  OR
86 Spider