Logest lasting 2-pieces headgasket in milano?

I wonder what is the longest last 2-pieces headgasket in alfa v6s?

My ex-Gold's was replaced at 69k miles, and I just had my Verde's done
at 155k miles as cream is showing up in coolant tank. Both me and
my mechanic were shocked to see the headgasket being 2 pieces! and this
is in an 88 Verde 3.0l! (build in 87). Must be one of the earliest
verde built

Anyone with higher milege 2-piece headgasket? :)

Jess @ Silly-come valley