New Addition, some Q's and 3.0l GTV6's in Aus

Hi all,

A new addition to the family, a 1990 164/8 (ex HK) has found it's way into
my driveway.  I've got a couple of questions about the car.

When the car was shipped from HK there was no owners manual with it.  As the
5 speed manual version of the car was never shipped to Aus except for the Q
I'd like to get my hands on one, anyone from HK or Singapore help?  As I
don't have the owners manual, how the hell does the climate control work?
When I start the car after it's been sitting in the sun for a while I get a
smell of petrol/gas coming from the AC vents, where is this likely to be
coming from?  The clutch pedal was very hard when I first picked up the car,
but now after some decent use seems to be getting better, should I remove
the dampener?  That's all for now, I'll post some pic's soon to the 168
page.

For the person who was asking about 3.0l GTV6's in Aus, I bought this car
from Hugh Harrison in Melbourne, he is willing to make more of the 3.0l
GTV6's so if you want one e-mail me and I'll give you his number.

Cheers
Stuart Thomson
Melbourne, Australia

End of alfa-digest V7 #417