1976 Alfa Spider Mech Restoration

HELP: I am looking to get some guidance on the enhancement of my 76 Alfa
Spider engine. I have 78,000 original miles on the engine and I am trying to
get some real street performance out of the car.  I was thinking about
sending the heads to Sperry Valve works and do a stage 5 head prep and also
include some oversized cams.  Further, I presently have dual webers but they
are 40's and not 45 's which would give me some more power.  My questions
are:

1/ How many more HP would I get by doing a complete head restoration with
oversized cams? Is it worth the expense ??

2/ Does anyone know the kind of work that Sperry does?

3/ I want to change the suspension, because the car handles terribly,
presently I have Koni's (red), they could use changing. What about getting a
larger sway bar for the rear. Further, I want to add a roll bar, only
because I almost killed myself over the summer and now feel the requirement
of a roll bar.  Will the roll bar stiffen the ride??? Pls note, the car has
new Panasports and new 205/60/15 on them.

4/ Is it also worth getting an aluminum flywheel now that I am about to pull
the heads?

5/ I get a rubbing noise when driving the car straight and I am feeling that
it is the tires are too big for the car. I have 205/15/60 tires on 15 inch
panasports? Is it the tires.

6/ Finally, if I do a head restoration should I consider getting high
performance heads??

Any help to the above state of confusion would be appreciated.

Regards,

Abe