Turbo Autodelta or Turbodelta?

In AD7-415 Marc Jungo reported his (temporary) conclusions on the turbocharged
Giulietta Nuova sedan which he referred to as "The Giulietta Turbo Autodelta
(not Turbodelta!?)" When he first mentioned it on the digest he also referred
to it as the Giulietta Turbo Autodelta.

After his initial query John Christensen, in ad7-397, quoted Jim Kartamalakis'
book "How to Power Tune Alfa Romeo Twin Cam Engines for Road & Track" which
refers to the car as the Giulietta Turbodelta.

I then cited (in AD7-402) the production data from the S.d'Amico-M.Tabucchi
book "Alfa Romeo Production Cars" which, unless my notes are wrong, calls it
the Giulietta Turbodelta.

In AD7-404 Thom Fransen again referred to it as the Giulietta Turbodelta in
citing two books, "Alfa Romeo" by Peter Hull and "Chiti Grand Prix" by
Piero Cassuci.

Note also that the slightly earlier Alfetta variant was the Alfetta
Turbodelta, not Alfetta Turbo Autodelta, in all published references I have
seen.

It probably doesn't matter, but if the four books cited were all incorrect it
might be a source of confusion down the line for triviaphiles.

Cheers,

John H.
Raleigh N.C.