..There's no accountin'...

Mr. Rollins,

Your efforts have kept more than one marque from utter extinction, to which I
say Hurrah!  I am glad you and others of your ilk are democratic enough to
preserve history, especially in regard to automotive orphans and other
etceterini.

De gustibus non disputantum est!

We could get a hydropneumatically, sagged-out mini, hack the top off, call it
a Moke and have an open car based on a sporting sedan.  Would it be fun?  Yep!
Would it be better than its Giulietta (<----the thread) counterpart...well,
we'd have to have a drink on that one, Paul.

...but what will it be?  Guiness or vino?

Bill

'69 Kubelwagen