Alfa history

All -
One of our club member's received the following request and passed it
along.  I am extremely busy and cannot reply, but I'm sure there are some
digesti that can pass along the factory URL and perhaps give other
directions to give some recommendation.  Thank you.  Obviously respond
directly.

Gordy Hyde
Seattle, WA

Subject:  tracing an Alfa Romeo
I am the treasurer of the dutch Alfa Romeo Spider Register. My spider is
1986
from Texas, US.
I would like to trace it's history/owners in the States. And I have been
approached some of our member on this subject as well. However, I have no
idea what and where such data would be registered, and if it is
obtainalbe
(Privacy-concerns?)
If you have any suggestions on this matter I would be most gratefull.
Sincerely yours,
Jeroen Dorrestein
jeroendorrestein@domain.elided

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]