apology to Mr.Simpson, Alfa buying dilemmas,tow dolly

Greetings Alfisti!
     First,an apology to Mr.Simpson.Your'e right in the fact that this email
should have been private rather than public.A touch of Flexoril, healthy
helpings of Percodan and a smattering of Codeine made this rather convoluted
message perhaps a bit more than what it should have been.I am not a
"Bigot",however....Please accept my apologies.
          I've been presented with a dilemma of huge proportions,folks .I have
the oppurtunity to buy 2 Alfas cheap.The first is a 1979 Alfetta GT
coupe;decent tan interior(driver's seat ripped ),good black (?) paint,no rust
I could see,engine compartment clean!,alloys of unknown origin,runs good
according to previous owner.Appears to have been garage kept, but has been
sitting for an estimated 6 months.It's coming home this weekend.The second is
an '86 red Quadrifoglio Spider,good shape overall but blown motor according to
owner (possibly a head gasket). New clutch,tires/brakes etc.,with the
hardtop..I'll get this car within 3 weeks,more as it happens.Also have a line
on a '86 Spider Veloce parts car with 59k miles and good motor for $500.00 for
an engine swap if needed.
        Anybody looking for a spider project,or an Alfetta GT trade for
something?(Charlie, still looking for the washer bottle for you).Already have
a GTV6 and a Milano, Would it be reasonable to ask for a trade of a
Berlina/Alfetta sedan in similar condition for the GT? I've got enough of the
newer Alfas,and I'm wanting an older Spica injected Alfa.But, I want another
sedan instead of a coupe. Anybody interested?
Finally, should any alfisti within the northern VA /beltway area/WashingtonDC
area need a tow dolly and truck to move a car around within these areas,I can
probably help you.Email me off digest.
moving our heads at 90* angles now!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito)
soon to have more Alfas than Clinton has indictments