1986 GTV6 for sale from local paper/New York

Listed in local "Pennysaver".

> 1986 ALFA ROMEO GTV6 914-225-0193
> 54K miles, leather interior, AC, sunroof, runs great. $1,650.

I think this exchange is in Dutchess County, New York.  That area is about 1
hour north of NYC.  I did not call 'cause if it is OK and I could get the
owner down $1.00 I would buy it and my wife would kill me and since I would
be dead I would not be able to drive it and.......forget it.

Glenn Emerson
New York
91 164L