Re: Brushable Paint

I am curious why other paint companies have not come out with such an ingenius
product.  I am skeptical for that reason.  if it really does work then why
isn't it a more popular paint product.  I do not claim to know much about car
paint but am just reluctant to buy something like that.  I have a 79 Sprint
Veloce that needs to be painted and I would love to have Ferrari red but
before I buy the stuff i need to be confident it will work.  Do you have a
picture of the Lancia you painted with it.

Bret Powelson