Brushable Paint for Sale -- Ferrari red

Dear Alfisti:

Some of you may recall that I experimented with ICI brushable paint
purchased from England many months ago.

I succeeded in painting the entire hood compartment of a Lancia Exegete
before I sold the car (I'm moving soon).  The paint actually went on well
and produced a really nice finish.  Even though the original paint on the
Lancia was lacquer-based, no peeling, bubbles or other problems
subsequently appeared in the painted areas.  I did not apply primer, but
instead painted directly over the sanded original paint.

I discovered several tricks to painting with this stuff:  You need to:  (1)
 use a really good expensive ($25-$35) brush;  (2) pay attention to dust;
(3) paint at temperatures between about 60 and about 80 degrees F; (4) use
good lighting while painting;  (5) not put too much paint on the brush and
use a very even controlled stroke;  (6) work quickly and efficiently;  and
(7) NEVER drink beer while painting.  The longer the paint takes to dry the
better (as the brush strokes settle out best when the paint has a long time
to dry).

Since the Exegete is sold I have most of the paint left (8 or 9 quarts?)
plus a pretty good second brush that has never been used (although it does
not fall in the $25-$35 category -- only the $15 category).   I originally
bought enough paint for two cars so there should be plenty left to paint
one Alfa and have some paint left over.  I am willing to sell the entire
lot for $85 + shipping (about $15) to anyone on the digest who is
interested.  My cost exceeded $450.00.

Best regards and Ciao,

Tom Woods
Minnesota