gtwe6 wheels

hi todd,

i suggest you stick w/15x8 wheels, and mount 225-50-15's on 'em.  this is what i
have on my gtwe6, and it works quite nicely.  i had to roll the rear fender lip,
and at the front, i had to cut the spoiler where it wraps inside the wheel-well.
also had to cut a little metal inside the wheel-well here.  very easy, and
nothing visible from outside.

if you went to 17" wheels, you could use 225-40-17's; w/16" wheels you could use
225-45-16's - all these wheels come close to the stock diameter 195-60-15, so
they'd all fit w/similar mods i made to fit my 225-50-15's.  however, you will
find a much smaller tire choice w/the 16 or 17" rims, and i think the
225-50-15's are plenty stiff enuff for the street.  lower profile than this, and
it's a lot easier to damage your rims as well as have a harsher ride.  w/shankle
street-sport suspension & the 225-50-15's, my gtwe6 rides plenty firm, thank
you!

for wheels, i'd try complete custom wheel in ca - 562.903.5560.  john made me a
custom set of 2-piece wheels that were quite reasonable esp when compared to
work wheels, hre wheels, and fikse.  forged rims w/cast centers.  i'd also try
compomotive wheels, they're on the www, and they have good strong wheels to fit
alfas, also relatively reasonably priced.

good luck,

doug