Re: Shipping a 164, Alpha Romero's

- --Henrik says, "Great idea, only one problem, how do you get back from
your 2 hour leg?"

Find an alfa needing transport in the reverse direction [west to east]
time it correctly and this relay will happen. Hey, if you time the legs
it can be a 164 rally rather than a relay!

John, I'll second the Q as the best Alfa ever built, only twist is I
haven't tasted the Q4 or the 156 yet- can I test drive one at the Volvo
dealer yet??

Dave S.
'95 164Q --best Alfa I've ever owned
'83 Aston Martin Lagonda --best Lucas joke 15 years running [or not
running]
Other bits of automotive flotsam

BTW, got insurance cards from my new insurer today- what the hell is an
Alpha Romero? OK, the Alpha part can be explained, but why do these cars
repeatedly show up as Romero's? Was it Romero y Julietta? The Gradurate?
Ever seen a Hondar or a Mercedes Brenz in the classifieds? I've seen
Alphas and Romero's show up in the classifieds advertised by their
[far-sighted?] owners!