Re: alfa-digest V7 #405

Henrick,
Boy o boy, 10 years,  a tremendous display of tenacity, but something is not
right.  I have had my 86 graduate for 5 -6 years.  It has never had an
alignment.  The tires show no odd wear.  The really no name cheap tires the
previous owner had on it just wouldn't wear out fast enough but evenually I
got to replace them with 195-60 14 General XP2000 H4 something or other from
Sam's Club.  The front end is due for some new parts as several are a little
loose.  But still no pulling or uneven tire wear.

Having a steering wheel which is not straight when I am travelling straight or
having to hold on to it to go in a straight line drives me crazy.  I guess it
is one of my idiosyncrasies

Happy Alfa - ing
Wayne