Come again??

Dear fellow Alfisti - Do we think perhaps this message (v.7, #401) got
put into the wrong box, no pun intended?

"Later Saturday night I called Lisa and she came over, we f***ed like
bunnies..."

(I assume he meant "fiddled.") And then we had Brian Shorey, later in
the same digest, following up with a nice homily about how nice it is
to keep one's tools warm...

Okay, it'd be crass and impolite to have TOO much fun with all this.
Still, isn't it a nice break from arguing about leaded vs. unleaded,
and Panhard rods...oops, there we go again!

Will Owen
(still remembering all those dirty pictures in the Rorschach tests...)