164 Issues -pulling left.

Bernardo De Albergaria wrote:

>2) I also had the lower strut bearings changed, the car is still pulling to
>the left as I drive (like when I just bought it) so I have to keep the st.
>wheel turned to the right a bit in order to drive straight;

My 164 was pulling to the right. I had it aligned at three different places
including ALFA dealer but there was no improvement. The last place suggested
it was the tires. The tires the car came with were some no name brand that
seem to last for ever and I just did not want to throw them away as they
still had a lot of life left on them. This year I finally replaced the tires
with Yokohama avs-4. What an improvement no more pulling left or right.

Eug. Christodoulou
91 164
91 164L