83 GTV-6

Just got myself a quite nice '83 GTV-6.  Of course there are always bits =
&
pieces that are missing/needed with used car - so can anyone help me with=

finding:

Owners manual
Spark plug wrench
good condition tail light lens (mine are OK but showing some cracking)
ditto - front turn signal lens

Also a mystery - the two fused relays for a/c - between switch & compress=
or
are not anywhere obvious & one or more fuse went out when a/c turned on. =

Anyone got any suggestions where I should look?

tia

Ralph
Houston, TX

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=3D1=