TS Xmas tree

I forgot to add my 2 bits on the TS Xmas tree.

My 75 TS "Alfa Romeo Control" computer seemed to have problems on start up when
the battery was getting less than optimal. On start -up while cranking if the
battery was a little well...how's your father ...the thing would light up lots
of false signals. Some would go out...others stay on ...oil pressure and charge
lights in particular. Before going too far try it with another ...known
good...battery.

Regds

Bill