AROC-USA Capital Chapter Tech Session

The Capital Chapter of AROC-USA will be holding a tech session at Frederick
Motorsports (181A East South Street, Frederick MD 21701) on Saturday March
13th at 1pm.  The session will be given by Scott Hollman who is an AROC
member and the owner of Frederick Motorsports.  Scott also has the worlds
only(?) Alfa powered 4 wd Suzuki Samauri... come and see it!  The session
is open to anyone interested.  The topic is still being discussed.  If you
have any suggestions let me know.  I will post again once a topic is firmed
up.  For more information or directions call Scott 301-694-8550 or myself
301-293-2512.  The Capital Chapter hopes to see you there!

Michael Conrey
Myersville, MD