Idea for new GTV dash gauge

	I was driving along merrily in the rain/sleet/snow the other day in
the GTV. "La la-la la-la" (in my best Peewee Herman voice).

	Oh, life is good, I muse, as I power-skid around my workplace
parking lot. "La la-la la-la"

	Oh, life is even better for work is closed due to the lack of
flowing electrons.  I head on home to get some home projects finished.  "La
la-la la-la"

	At a sharp turn, I notice a jet of water shoot out the passengers
side fresh air vent.  And it is closed!!!  Upon further investigation, I
discover that the fresh air vent tube is full of water which means one
thing-----that the drain tube for the fresh air inlet is clogged up!  No
more "La la-la la-la" for me after that.  So had to spend time unclogging
that drain (too bad Drain-O won't work here), removing sheet metal to clear
the opening (such a small opening!).  Should be two drain hoses like the
Spider!  And, yes, I hosed of the body and undercarriage after riding in
slush.

	And how does this relate to a new gauge, you ask yourself?  Well,
I've read of warning devices that warn homeowners of water in the basement
or in system ops. of water under the false floor in the computer room.  I
want a 12v device for my GTV to warm me that water isn't draining out.  The
dial will be divided into 3 parts.  'DRY', Semi-wet', 'Drowning, Lifeguard
required'.  Also need a remotely operated de-clogging device (similar to
the Romulans Cloaking/DeCloaking device) to clean out the drain tube -
either by water pressure or manual.

	I'll be spending the rest of the day cogitating on how to implement
this....

"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado