Leaded fuel

A paper I recently read claimed that after an engine had been run on lead=
ed
fuel for only a few thousand miles there was no significant difference in=

valve-seat recision whether it was run with leaded or unleaded fuel from
then on. This paper was written by a GM engineer who had experimented in
this area. He was also the designer of the aluminum, Buick V-8. This shor=
t =

paper is on one of the Triumph websites, but I don't remember which.

Paul Rollins

End of alfa-digest V7 #397