Re: alfa-digest V7 #396

I own a terriffic 1984 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce, with 68,000 miles (8k in
total rebuild sparing nothing).  I have owned the car for a long time and now
have an interest in getting a little more performance out of her without
engine mods or making the car illegal.

I have heard that I can use a "bolt-on header" (similar to orginal design I am
told) that requires a bit of welding at the cat converter end.  Who makes this
and where is this available?  Is this advisable?  Also, is there anything else
that can be done? (i.e. minor modifications to the Bosch injection? etc.)

Any advice is welcome.

Chris Finks
AROC/AROO
Portland, OR