Milano Sort Springs

I am considering putting a set of sport rear springs from AR Ricambi in
my 89 Milano (not self leveling). List price is like $99. How much of a
pain in the @$$ are they going to be to install? Is it something I can
do myself? Like maybe if the local club has spring compressors or
something... If not, any idea how much its gonna set me back if I have a
mechanic do it? And also, they lower the car 1". How do I turn the
torsion bars to level it out? Is there some tool I need to do this?

- -Chip Mutza
89 Milano
San Diego, CA