164

Help one more time.

I have read and reread every digest I have to no avail.
I was having the hard clutch problem.   Changed the rubber line and the
clutch pump.
I now have only about the bottom half inch of pedal travel.
I have used all the techniques in the digest to bleed the system.   I
even bought a "mightyvac" from IAP.   All to no avail.   Same amount of
travel.

Here is where I need advice from you Alfisti.
Should  I replace the slave cylinder also?   Or am I just not getting
all the air out(I have run a 32oz bottle of fluid through it)?

Any thoughts would be helpful,

Thanks

Steven Mccaulley
Venice CA

91  164L
82  GTV6
98 VW  Jetta GLX( No Alfa, but kinda like a baby 164)