re: elected office

>SUV's and Motorhomes would be converted into housing for
>the homeless.

>I hereby nominate Michael Williams for public office.

>And gas prices WILL go up. That would communicate to the masses that driving
>a car is a privelege, not a right or an entitlement.

I'm honored at the nomination, esp. from a Palo Altan. What is it I'm
running for and how many perky interns inhabit the building?

Further ideas for my platform...

Government subsidy for immersion classes in the language native to your car
- -passport required (not OBDC II). Italian and French car sales would go
through the roof!

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto