Re: wrapping wheels & p-cars

Having just wrapped my wheel for my 944 turbo, I say buy the new wheel.  I
was glad for lots of good football on TV, as it took a lot of time to
produce a nice job.  I'd just buy a new wheel next time.  The kit came from
AGLA (see ads in car mags for the #) and fit well.  I don't think they sell
Alfa kits though.

I do have a mahogany wood Momo wheel in my GTV6, and think it is absolutely
the coolest wheel in that car.

BTW, my Alfa GTV6 stays in the dry garage, and the 944 stays out in the
rain.

Mark Jones
91 164S
92 164L