re: raise gas prices

>i also long for the day where americans pay at least
>$3-4/gallon - we are absolutely wasting a precious resource - i think we
>should
>at least pay for it.

>dug seed in - 80-90 mile commute, happy to pay $4/gallon for gas

Dug, U Krazy Bass Turd! I agree with you completely. Where else would
people be able to idle their cars half an a hour at a time in Drive-thru
fast food lines for only pennies of gas? Saudi? Venezuela?

We could actually build mass transit AND balance the budget with the
proceeds. Tightwads would stay off the roads so we could actually enjoy
driving our cars! SUV's and Motorhomes would be converted into housing for
the homeless.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto