re berliner, donuts, etc.

>But Kennedy's words were correctly.
>"ich bin Berliner" means, that I live and work in Berlin -
>and that was not true.
>"ich bin ein Berliner" means, that I am one of you all,
>a Berlin man with my sense and my heart, whether or not
>I am living in this town.
>(and nobody would think that a man could be a doughnut).

>Ciao. Ty.

And now that we have heard the definitive response...let's get on with
whether Kennedy would have been able to eat a donut while "paahking" his
Alfa SUV outside Marilyn Monroe's Mansion (Not Marilyn Manson's Monroe) in
Las Vegas had Lee Harvey Oswald not gone to check out a book that day and
Marilyn hadn't been such a fan of modern medicine. In other words, will the
Alfa SUV have power steering or will it be a real off-road vehicle ala the
Matteo (did I get that name right TY?)?

Inquiring Minds DON'T want to know!

Michael