Alfa Sprint V6

Chris,

The car you are referring to was built and designed by a guy would also
imported De Tomaso's at the time. I have an article somewhere in my
mess, but this is what I remember:
It was actually an AlfaSud sprint not an Alfetta. There where plans for
a twin-turbo V6 engine (a la Callaway?)  mounted amidships. Actually I
think a few were built but Alfa Romeo refused to sell bare shells, which
made it quite expensive to build these cars. Also, Alfa Romeo wanted
nothing to do with the car, so any Alfa badging, and triangle grills had
to be removed. The car was lower, wider and 'meaner'.
If you are interested, email me and I will dig the article out and send
it to you.

Regards,
Michal Wawruszak

'76 AR Alfetta GT (R-O-A-D  W-O-R-T-H-Y !!!!!!!!!!)