I'm convinced...now on to something else PLEASE!

I canceled my subscription to SUVWeek (AKA TruckWeek) and I'd recommend
everyone do the same. Subscribe to European *CAR* instead. No SUVs in that
mag.

We are the owner(s) of the only Alfas in the tri-county area (about the
size of New England, maybe bigger) where pick'em up trucks are the norm.
I'd be willing to bet I've had my "low mileage" GTV6 off-road more than 100
of the California SUVs combined.

We did see a red 164 in Alpine recently but I think they were lost and
trying to find a way out of town `cause it disappeared before I could chase
it down to find out why they had invaded our territory.

Bernardo
b:d+z
Official AROC-USA Web Master!!!
Alpine, Brewster County, Texas USA
     Animated global position (~2:30 load @ 28.8):
          http://www.alpinetexas.com/map_zoom.html

Divided by Zero Productions (links to all the sites)
     http://www.ojinaga.com/unlimited_limited/divided_by_zero_productions/